Grate Coating 1775 is a water base, fast drying, white grate coating that has been formulated with special resins to provide a hard, non-chalking barrier. It is used to protect paint booth grates, floors, and walls. GC 1775 is an effective barrier for most paints, adhesives, waxes, and greases, or oils.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES: White hard coating, temporary paint booth coating, protective paint booth coating, water based, water washable, water rinseable, grate coating, nonchalking
Appearance: White, viscous liquid
Viscosity: 5,000 – 10,000 cps
Specific Gravity: 1.33 – 1.34
Flash Point: None to boiling
VOC: < 0.3 lbs./gal
pH: 8.5 – 9.5
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION: Protect Paint Booth Grates, Paint Booth Floor Protective coating , Paint Booth Wall Protective White Grate Coating
1. 1 gallon will cover approximately 200 ft2 or 18.5 m2. The thickness of the coating should be about 2 wet mils.
2. GC-1775 is ready to use, no dilution is required.
3. GC 1775 can be sprayed, brushed, or rolled onto the surface to be coated.
4. Airless sprayer, brush or roller.
5. No special precautions are typically needed. Have them refer to the MSDS.
6. GC 1775 is easily removed with a stream of water. Increasing water pressure facilitates removal as does soaking with water before spraying
GC 1775 can be sprayed, brushed, or rolled onto the surface to be coated. A coating of 1-2 mils is usually sufficient to give protection against most paints and adhesives. Drying time is 0.5 to 1.0 hour depending on the atmospheric conditions at the time of application. GC 1775 is easily removed with a stream of water. Increasing water pressure facilitates removal as does soaking with water before spraying.